Below is a list of items that your child will need to have the best experience for their first day
and beyond. Making sure that you have these for the first day will ensure a smooth start!
This includes a copy of your child’s updated immunization record and your completed Tuition
Express Form. All paperwork must be signed and turned in prior to starting.
You will want to make sure that these clothes are changed seasonally and as your child
outgrows them. Be sure to send in replacements if the extra change of clothes is used. This
change of clothing will be kept in your child’s cubby.
Please label all of these items and place in your child’s cubby. The bedding items will go
home every Friday to be washed and returned ton Monday , to start each new week.
Please be sure to bring a full pack and label the pack with your child’s first and last name. These
items will be stored in the classroom. You will be informed when these supplies are in need of
These things must be pre-made and labeled with the date, contents, and child’s first and
last name. They must be brought in for each day.
Please label these bottles with your child’s name.
Milk will be served at snacks and meal times in the provided cup.
Happy Times Child Development Center uses the Creative Curriculum.
The Learning environment is set up to promote a child’s independence and supporting social skills, language skills, problem solving skills, sensory skills, math & science, art, and music & movement. Our goal is to provide developmentally appropriate, engaging and meaningful experiences that will nurture your kids.
* Happy Times is a great place to grow in a warm, secure, nurturing, fun and clean environment
* Bilingual Program – (English & Spanish) Give Your Child the Gift of a Second Language!
* Our Staff is comprised of fully qualified and experienced teachers
* Our curriculum is age appropriate and planned to help your child develop social and emotional skills
and expand on fine motor skills, gross motor skills, communication, cognitive and creativity skills.
* Food Program – We provide nutritious homemade meals. (Breakfast, lunch, pm snack)
* Competitive tuition rates.
* We accept Private Pay and Alternative Payments Such as YMCA CDA, CAL WORKS NACCRRA
HOURS OF OPERATIONS ARE: Monday -Friday 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
Meals and snacks will be provided by Happy Times Child Development Center. Special dietary
needs are provided by parents. (special milks, special dietary foods due to allergies etc.)
Infant dietary needs are provided by parents.
Our weekly menu will be posted on our parent bulletin.